The buzz is building around the new Hard Rock opening in Cabo and I couldn’t be more excited to share details about this property with you. I had the privilege of being the first from any travel agency to tour this property, hard hats and all. With that being said, though some of the property was still under construction, the architecture, layout, views, attention to detail and overall aesthetic was evident throughout.
You ready for some serious beach envy?
5 Things We’re Most Excited for at Hard Rock in Cabo
Location, Location, Location
From the moment you turn the bend over the crest of the hill, you can see this gorgeous property privately nestled on the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula — it feels like you’re in a James Bond movie. Not to mention Cabo is one of the most coveted destinations with its dry weather, trendy cactus decorating every road and property with insane views of the mountains and marina depending on where you visit.
Visit the famous El Arcos, walk the marina, dine at Sunset Monalisa, go whale watching or adventure on an ATV tour. We’re made a bucket list for Cabo here in case you’re interested.
Balconies & Aesthetic
I am a balcony snob and I swoon over a swim out or balcony Jacuzzi. Good thing Hard Rock has both! Experience gorgeous tubs and swim outs with privacy, modern design & layouts. Not to mention the rooms are equally modern with their subtle pops of color and ode to the Hard Rock brand.
You’ll notice little guitar or music imprints on the pillow and bedding. It’s all in the little details.
Pools are an important aspect of any resort because it can make a huge property feel intimate and intentional or upbeat and energetic, perfect for mingling. Both equally important, but everyone vacations different — sometimes you have the adults who want some peace and quiet while others want a space for kids and adults to have fun together.
With 6 pool locations you have so many options:
- Lyric Pool – the biggest semicircular pool with a children’s and adults area has hosted water activities, live music, foam parties and water slides.
- Eden Pool – a tranquil adults only with luxury ambiance and swim up bar.
- Legendary Pool – for Hard Rock Legendary guests only you can enjoy fire pit lounging areas.
- Pulse Pool – a guest favorite with access to Pizzeto restaurant with pizza, nachos and burgers just steps away from the water slides.
- Rhythm Pool – with sunbeds placed in the middle of the pool, guests can get an ideal, unobstructed view of the beach
- Red Pool – you’ll know this pool by its red floor and featured DJ booth in the center. Here is where your hosted pool parties with dancing and great music ambiance live.
Activities & Atmosphere
Something really unique about Hard Rock is its ode to rock music. With the Sound of Your Stay® program, you can rent one of their 20 Fender® guitars, which come with Klipsch headphones and a Fender® Mustang I V.2 amplifier, to create a pop-up studio right in your own room. Enjoy in-room video lessons or just enjoy playing a sweet electric guitar while vacationing.
In case you’re more of a low-key music fanatic like me, you can enjoy a perfectly curated playlist you can download for your stay to enjoy in your room or by the pool. Oh, and one more fun tidbit, Hard Rock has partnered with Crosley for an amplified in-room listening experience. So, guests can enjoy a Crosley turntable will curated tunes.
It’s actually a pretty unique feature!
In case you were curious, here’s a list of all the family-friendly activities and amenities you can all enjoy:
- Bowling alley
- Tennis court
- Water slides
- Daily activities – pool parties, sunset yoga, music shows, karaoke, rock show, sports and more
- Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club (for kids between 4 – 12 years old)
Guests can enjoy the perks of an all-inclusive vacation with access to all food and drinks (alcoholic and non) at 8 restaurants from Italian, sushi, Brazilian, brick oven pizza and other international cuisines.
Other activities guests have to try:
- Rock Spa* – enjoy unique treatments that blend essential oils with cleansing massages, wraps, exfoliations, hydrotherapy and more. See the spa menu here.
- Body Rock Fitness Center – 4,000 square feet of exercise space with professional equipment and world-class facilities.
- Rock Shop* – the fan favorite shop with merch, jewelry, watches and accessories.
- Posh Beauty Salon* – hair, make-up and more treatments from professionally-trained staff
- World Class Golf*- Cabo is the place for world-class golf. Guests can confirm tee-times and arrange lessons with Hard Rock’s staff at 6 gorgeous courses with lush, desert landscapes, mountains and ocean views of Cabo.
*additional fees apply
You ready to visit this gorgeous property? Same. Give us a call! We’ll help you get there.