In my experience, traveling tends to evoke all kinds of tourist-y behaviors — like, in a bad way.
From gawking, to the jaywalking, to the prolific selfie-taking, it seems like when you take a person out of their natural habitat, they turn into unapologetic jerks. You know what I mean?
Below are 13 of the most annoying things tourists do. My advice — avoid them at all cost.
13 Most Annoying Things You Can Do As a Tourist:
1. Take cliche photos at National Monuments.
2. Take a picture of everything you see.
3. Jaywalk and ignore walk signs.
4. Travel in packs.
5. Be completely oblivious of your surroundings.
6. Stop every five minutes to take a selfie.
7. Take pictures with an iPad.
8. Walk while texting.
9. Crack cheesy jokes during the tour guide’s presentation.
You know exactly what I’m talking about.
10. Think everything should work like it does back home.
Newsflash — you’re not at home.
11. Wear the “tourist uniform”.
12. Feed seagulls on the beach.
13. Act like you own the place.
So, are you ready to go on vacation and ~not~ do these things? We can help!
Image Source: rawpixel.com on Unsplash