In my mind, there’s nothing quite like a good mojito.
So, in an effort to do just that, below is the ultimate mojito recipe. Cheers!
The Ultimate Mojito Recipe:
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 3 slices of lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1.75 ounces Bacardi Superior rum
- 0.5 ounces Cointreau
- sparkling water
- lime and mint for garnish
- In a 12 ounce glass, add mint leaves, 2 slices of lime and sugar.
- Using a muddling tool, muddle ingredients in the bottom of the glass to release the flavor and juices. Do not over muddle.
- Add one more slice of lime and fill the glass to the top with ice.
- Pour Bacardi and Cointreau over ice and fill to the top with sparkling water.
- garnish glass with lime and mint.
So, ready to enjoy your next mojito on the beach? We can help!