We may be all about those beaches but that doesn’t mean we don’t love a good pool too! Given that our BeachMasters have been around the resort block a time or two, we thought we would put together a list of the top 10 pools in the Caribbean and Mexico. Don’t worry…swim up bars will be included!
10. Hard Rock Punta Cana– Known for the biggest pool in Punta Cana, this resort’s vast array of pool has something for everyone. If you and your honey are traveling sans kiddos, you will want to find the Eden Pool. It’s the Adults Only option there and is known to have the best drinks! Bringing the kids? Make sure to check out the water park.
9. Riu Palace Jamaica– This Adults Only property has an infinity pool that overlooks the beach and also has an amazing ocean view. Lounge all day in one of the built-in water lounge chairs to get your tan on without getting overheated.
8. Secrets Playa Mujeres– The main pool on this property has a swim up bar AND an infinity pool with a perfect ocean setting. You’re only steps away from their cafe, Oceana, where you can enjoy some chips and salsa and be serenaded by a live mariachi band!
7. Majestic Elegance – This pool winds through the entire property. Throughout certain times of the week you might even find a foam party happening! One this is for sure…those cabana beds and a good book are calling our names.
6. Dreams Riviera Cancun – This property is one of our favorite family friendly resorts in Riviera Maya. Look at all that pool! And it’s not just for swimming. Guests can shoot hoops, play ping-pong, and enjoy a drink (or two) without even leaving the water.
5.Valentine Imperial Maya– This Adults Only property is one of our most popular for honeymooners! The pool is where the action is, with some of the best entertainment staff in the biz. If you longing for a more secluded feel, they have a more mellow section you can wander down to as well.
4. Dreams Las Mareas – Feast your eyes on this beauty: a 3-tiered pool situated in an All Inclusive jungle paradise of Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The top level is for the kids, Adults Only enjoy the middle section, and maybe the most spectacular is the bottom pool that overlooks the lush Pacific coastline. Insider tip: Be on the look out, you may even spot a monkey in a nearby tree. How cool is that?
3. Zoetry Agua Punta Cana – This resort has one goal – for guests to relax to the utmost while offering SUPERB service. Not only does the resort feel secluded, but its meandering pool creates plenty of space for tranquility. Insider tip: the swim up bar opens at 10am so put on that sunscreen, grab a floating lounger, order a Coco Loco with Extra Viejo and enjoy the peace & quiet while gazing out onto the ocean from the infinity pool.
2. Dreams Punta Cana– Just look at the pool! It overlooks the ocean, it has those tropical palm trees all while keeping that zen like feel. Their lounge chairs can even go right in the water!
1. Secrets the Vine- Preferred Club Roof Top Infinity Pool – This pool is talked about constantly by our BeachMasters. While you do have to upgrade to preferred club to enjoy it, we think it’s well worth the splurge. It’s on the rooftop guys. THE ROOFTOP.