Really, can you go wrong with any Couples Resort? We don’t think so.
But you may find that a personality of one resort suits you better, making it the perfect place for your next romantic getaway!
Let’s start with what these resorts have in common:
- Family owned
- Couples Only
- Philosophy = Romance
- Boutique Property – not a cookie cutter property
- Welcome drink and fragrant toilette upon arrival
- More inclusions than other resorts in Jamaica, which include:
- Top shelf liquor and gourmet food
- Scuba Diving PADI certified divers get 2 tanks per day, snorkeling
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Non motorized watersports: kayaks, hobie cats, paddle boards
- Golf with free transfers and green fees included
- Excursions: Dunns River Falls (San Souci and Tower Isles), Local craft markets, Margaritaville
- Catamaran Tour (Booze Cruise) with the exception of of San Souci
- Weekly beach party
- Complementary Honeymoon package of 25 minute massage & bottle of sparkling wine
Now, let’s take a closer look at each Couples property.
- Just a few years ago, this resort got a $40 million dollar rehab, updating the facilities, replacing the entire water system, and making it more eco-friendly. You can expect chic and up-to-date style!
- Enjoy fantastic views while dining at the Bayside restaurant (pictured above).
- It’s name sake is after an island. Not any kind of island, but an island with Au Natural sun bathing. If that’s your style, take a water taxi and enjoy the day clothes-free. There’s even a swim up bar complete with snacks!
- T+L rated the spa the #1 in the Caribbean.
- Its name means “without care”.
- Resort is nestled in the cliffs on an ocean front property.
- The area is known for natural springs. Keeping true to its roots, there is a natural-spring-fed-mineral-pool.
- All suites, all ocean view (as shown above)
- A private massage cabana is situated on a cliff overlooking the ocean. This Spa was named #2 in Caribbean by T+L.
- Simple and elegant decor in the room. Vacations are to forget the clutter of life-why should these rooms be any different?
- Enjoy a long stretch of silky soft beach.
- Authentic Jamaican feel, eclectic style with bright colors.
- Known for its spectacular pool.
- Otaheiti restaurant offers a supper-club type atmosphere, creating one of the romantic restaurants in all of the Caribbean.
- The tree house is something to envy. Massages and weddings take place here (pictured above).
- Located on the famous 7 mile beach, make the “long walks on the beach” happen! Also includes white, powdery sand, amazing sunsets, and turquoise water.
- Exotic flowers can be found all over the property.
- Really get away from it all in the Atrium suite. There are no TVs in this room category.
- This is the largest of all the Couples Resorts, both in number of rooms and size of property.