Today, we’ve decided to highlight an organization called Yes To Mexico!
Like us, these people are crazy about Mexico, and they want you to be too. So whether you’re wondering about tourism, safety, culture, activities — whatever –, Yes To Mexico is here to answer your questions.
“We love Mexico. And, we believe it’s time to speak up about what makes Mexico a spectacular vacation destination. Our goal is to share fact-based information about tourism in Mexico… we think everyone deserves to know Mexico the way we, and millions of others, already do,” says their website.
Bottom line — Mexico is the destination for you, and this is why.
Why You Should Say “Yes” to Mexico:
- The U.S. State Department rates most of Mexico, including Cancun, Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta, at a level two — the same ranking given to France, Italy and the UK.
- Major U.S. cities like New York City and Los Angeles have a higher combined crime index (92.77) than Cancun and Los Cabos (82.25).
- Mexico was voted No. 1 most friendly and welcoming country in the world.
- And they were voted No. 1 for family travel.
- Mexico was the sixth most visited global destination in 2017.
- 20 million U.S. citizens visited Mexico in 2017!
For even more reasons, click here!
Ready to book your next trip to Mexico? We can help!